Can I Pet That Dog Sticker - Free Shipping


BUY 3 STICKERS, GET 1 FREE!! Just add at least 4 stickers to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. WHOOHOO!

Handmade stickers perfect for decorating your water bottle, laptop, organizer, printer, notebooks, cell phones and so much more! Works for any smooth surfaces and easy to apply!

Can I Pet That Dog?

This is from a viral video but also applies to our every day life :) I have this on my water bottle and I just point to it when I want to pet someone's dog. 99% of the time they say yes, the other 1% thinks I'm crazy!

Sticker is approx. 3” on its longest side. If you need a specific measurement, please reach out to us!

Vinyl, Matte Waterproof Sticker for both indoor & outdoor use.

Indoor: Unlimited Duration
★ Outdoor: Duration for 3 Years

Orders crafted and processed same day for personal touch. If you are looking for something custom, feel free to convo us!

We offer FREE SHIPPING on stickers and that does not include a tracking number. Please allow 3-10 business days for your stickers to arrive. Due to COVID-19, there have been slight delays with USPS delivery services. Your order will be mailed out within 1-2 days of your order, but please allow extra time for them to arrive. 

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet - be the first! Write a review

You might also like